Monday 14 May 2012

Bonjour

So, I've finally crept my way onto a blog. I'm not really sure what to do with these things. I don't fancy pouring my heart onto a website but heres the basics;

I'm Aimee Louise Alcock (awful last name, I know.) I was pushed, kicking and screaming onto this mortal coil on the 30th March 1992 and I have lived in Halesowen my whole life. I currently work as an Assistant Funeral Director at the Co-Op Funeralcare. I know, I'm a grim kid. I'm single and I wouldn't say I dislike it, but I do miss the closeness with someone. So there, we have covered the basics. Oh and I'm currently a student at Halesowen College studying a BTEC in Forensic Science.
There's the boring introduction out the way. I'm struggling to get into the swing of this thing so I'll report back tomorrow. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment